You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Corina Alexander

Dr Alexander was very kind and patient with me when I was getting my TMJ treated by another dentist. She is taking TMJ courses now! Hopefully she will be qualified to treat TMJ soon!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

She and her staff are very friendly. They always work hard to help us. They are very busy but when you have an emergency they will accomodate you the same day or the next day. My family and myself like to go to this office.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Excellent dentist, had no problem with cleaning and tooth fillings. Appointment starts on time, and is very concise with explaining the reasoning of tooth pain and distress, as well as how the work will be completed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

She'll be very nice to you cover up the fact that she can't do the work. She does a shockingly dreadful with your teeth. Never see her. Find a better dentist. She has so few customers; that should tell you how bad she is.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This doctor has a problem with fillings. Whenever she does fillings they are always too high. When you complain about it, she makes an excuse and blames it on the patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I rated as i did because that was my experience with Dr. Alexander. My treatment was not easy on my gums but with her easy and relaxed attitude i felt comfortable feeling and knowing that

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Corina Alexander's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Alexander was very kind and patient with me when I was getting my TMJ treated by another dentist. She is taking TMJ courses now! Hopefully she will be qualif..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in this office is nice and professional. I was never a fun of going to the dentist, but now I have no problem with it. Thank you Dr. Alexander ."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She and her staff are very friendly. They always work hard to help us. They are very busy but when you have an emergency they will accomodate you the same day ..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a good dentist. For one treatment I had to meet her so many times and still no satisfaction. "

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always on time and always accommodating! My whole family goes to her and she's always been great!"

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist, had no problem with cleaning and tooth fillings. Appointment starts on time, and is very concise with explaining the reasoning of tooth pai..."

June 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3T0" to "L4J 2J7". Address has been updated from "None" to "7131 Bathurst Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058821839".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She'll be very nice to you cover up the fact that she can't do the work. She does a shockingly dreadful with your teeth. Never see her. Find a better dentist. S..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has a problem with fillings. Whenever she does fillings they are always too high. When you complain about it, she makes an excuse and blames it on t..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Excellent bedside manners. She makes you feel relaxed. My children love her."

September 8, 2014