Ratings for Dr. Corina Alexander

Worse dentist , does not know what she is doing , had pain every time I went to her .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

This dentists seems incompetent . Her fillings had to be redone , kept referring me to root canals and my tooth extraction . She is very clumsy , her bur went into my gums causing severe pain .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

she explains all steps before she touches your teeth, she in really knowledgeable and experienced. I recommend her to everybody who needs some cosmetic treatments

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She keeps refering root canals since she does not know how to do them . One of my root canals fractured since she did not advise me for a crown .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

The doctor took care of my chipped front tooth and she did a fantastic job and made it look so nice she has a fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She does not know how to do root canals , had to see another dentist for it . Does not feel confident in her work

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Alexander was very kind and patient with me when I was getting my TMJ treated by another dentist. She is taking TMJ courses now! Hopefully she will be qualified to treat TMJ soon!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Everyone in this office is nice and professional. I was never a fun of going to the dentist, but now I have no problem with it. Thank you Dr. Alexander .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

She and her staff are very friendly. They always work hard to help us. They are very busy but when you have an emergency they will accomodate you the same day or the next day. My family and myself like to go to this office.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Not a good dentist. For one treatment I had to meet her so many times and still no satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015