You may also like

Rate Dr. Corina Alexander

Dr. Corina Alexander's Ratings

Not a good dentist. For one treatment I had to meet her so many times and still no satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Always on time and always accommodating! My whole family goes to her and she's always been great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Excellent dentist, had no problem with cleaning and tooth fillings. Appointment starts on time, and is very concise with explaining the reasoning of tooth pain and distress, as well as how the work will be completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

She'll be very nice to you cover up the fact that she can't do the work. She does a shockingly dreadful with your teeth. Never see her. Find a better dentist. She has so few customers; that should tell you how bad she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This doctor has a problem with fillings. Whenever she does fillings they are always too high. When you complain about it, she makes an excuse and blames it on the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Excellent doctor. Excellent bedside manners. She makes you feel relaxed. My children love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I rated as i did because that was my experience with Dr. Alexander. My treatment was not easy on my gums but with her easy and relaxed attitude i felt comfortable feeling and knowing that

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Alexander has been one of my best experiences with dentists so far. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and only does the work that it is needed. I felt at ease in her office and for the ines you do not know, she also teaches at the University Of Toronto which I believe is keeping her on top of the knowledge all the time. Staff was great and on time. I would recommend Dr. Alexander to any of my friend ... I actualy did already ... lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][22678].votes_count ]]