Ratings for Dr. Stephen Griffin

I saw Dr. Griffin when he was still in training and still drive to Amarillo from Lubbock for my visits. I think if he moved to a different state I would go there to see him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Changed doctors at the recommendation of one of my friends and couldn't have been happier. I was really nervous to see someone new but he was patient and explained what he thought was going on without ever making me feel rushed. I felt like I was the only patient he was going to see that day even though his office was busy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

What a great doctor, I cannot say enough about Dr Griffin. Not only does he take time to listen, but he also takes the time to explain things as well. Being a former patient of Dr. Ashby's for years and years I was very nervous to go to someone new. He has met and exceeded all of my expectations and I am glad to have such a caring and sweet doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Met with us after office hours, called to follow up with test results. Answered questions and shared relevant information.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I was a former patient of Dr. Ashby's and loved him dearly. I was so nervous to see a different doctor especially one so young. Dr Griffin put me right at ease. He is really really smart and really funny. I feel very lucky to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Griffin was on call when my doctor was out of town and delivered my baby. He was funny and sweet. I was really scared to have someone else take care of me but he put me right at ease.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013