Ratings for Dr. Swaz Sinha

The best around... Now in Bellevue. No longer practices in Everett. Worth the drive for me and I'm in Arlington!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Sinha has an excellent knowledge base. His ability to diagnose and to treat is second to none (I too have been to many other doctors who aren't nearly as good). His staff is helpful and were great about helping me without surgery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Great bedside manner, explained my spine condition and felt comfortable. My surgery went very smoothly and can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND. PERIOD. Between my wife, my brother-in-law and cousins we have seen nearly everyone within 100 miles for our neck or back issues. I got a great result, then he did a revision on my wife after her first surgery wasn't successful with another surgeon. Now my cousin saw him and he was able to help him without surgery! Don't waste your time like I did and just go see Dr. Sinha. He trained at Johns Hopkins #1 hospital in the world! HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Sinha performed a 2-level ACDF w/ HW & donor bone in April 2014 on me. He spent a lot of time explaining exactly what was wrong (MRI & X-Rays), what the surgery would do and any risks, I felt very comfortable. The surgery went well, I am recovering nicely and want to thank him and his PA.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Amazing surgeon! Top notch. Dr Sinha is very caring and has a great bedside manner. He knows what he is talking about. I went to several other surgeons for my Spondylosisthesis and they wouldn't do the spinal fusion to correct it. Dr Sinha got me in right away and booked the surgery within weeks. I have no pain where my nerve was pinched and I could not be happier with my final result. He is also not afraid to manage your pain. I recommend him 100%. In fact I sent 3 patients to him. 2 he Did surgery on with perfect results.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Sinha helped me with my neck after 6 years of seeing other doctors who blew me off. Not only did he find the problem he explained it to me and showed me my MRI and on a spine model. Not many physicians take the time to do that. At my next visit I was a ease at undergoing my neck operation. I woke up with no pain! After six years! I cannot thank him enough and his staff. He has an excellent bedside manner and I have already recommended my family and 3 friends to see him! Go see him, you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013