Elena Dobbs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Elena Dobbs

Had the pleasure of working with this doctor recently.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I was assessed by this doctor recently for a TBI and cognitive rehabilitation support. I understand that she only did counseling back East, but I felt reassured by the reviews. You guys were right, I’m please to report! I’m very happy with the invaluable services and her going far and beyond to help me and my family. I’m not a patient any longer due to insurance restraints, however I check in with her occasionally and she is always ready to talk to me and guide me still. I know she doesn’t get paid for these unofficial sessions, so I’m very appreciative of her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Sorely Missed. Have not met any other doctor with her kind of empathic connection to me or my family- not even CLOSE (mainly my kids, since husband is not much into counseling). I want her back. Those Californians are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The is this a very professional counselor and cares alot about her staffs and clients. I have been a client of Dr. Dobbs for 8 months and I can really say that she is one of the best in Middle Georgia. The staffs at Encompass Counseling are super professional and helpful. I would recommend this counselor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

What an amazing doctor. What an amazing office. Dynamic advice and not just head nodding and silence, which is what I have grown used to in this town.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I am getting treated for panic attacks and I feel better. The hypnotherapy and mindfulness exercises are a real life changer. The neurofeedback has been helping with the anxiety and also to be more focused. I've inly had four sessions, so it's early to tell, but very helpful so far.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Dobbs seems more motivated by money than helping. When things got tough the doctor seemed to take an approach that made me feel bad about myself it created a lot of confusion and left me in disarray I am looking for a real psychologist

Submitted May 24, 2016

Patient's update
Dear Mr. M: I am not sure why you feel bad about yourself. We had discussed the continued very late cancellations and the no-shows. They have not been charged because you have been a long-time client and we acknowledge that you need our help. However, we had to charge for a minimum of one no-show fee due to the many late cancellations, etc. Dr. Dobbs cares greatly about her clients and goes beyond what she needs to do to help, within ethical boundaries of the profession. Many other professions pay a great deal more money, so if one is not passionate about helping fellow human beings cope with the stress of life, one would definitely not become a therapist. Sorry about your interpretation of this issue. Best of luck with your search, sincerely.

Submitted May 27, 2016

I can't believe how much talking can change your life. I spoke to my father for the first time in 6 years this past Thanksgiving holiday, and i have never felt better. I used to see the top guy in Atlanta, and i must say this place was much kinder. Thank you Mr. Josh!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

The most professional therapy office in Warner Robins. Male and Female staff show great attention to the needs of my children. Wonderful themed rooms and a therapy dog for the kids. Amazing

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you so much for your review. We strive to be responsive and attentive at all times. Seeing your review has really made our day!

Submitted November 28, 2015

Very good experience for me overall. Office looks good and overall feeing is not rushed, empathetic, warm and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Elena Dobbs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Talented therapist with an active LPC and LMHC license, as well as specialization in hypnotherapy and certification as an RRT hypnotherapist, which is an organization that helps victims of traumatic experiences leave the past behind through a very specialized and very targeted and effective hypnotherapy. Dr. Dobbs specializes also in Mindfulness Techniques and teaches them to peers in different sites around the country. In addition, she is certified as a Neurofeedback Practitioner and a BAUD practitioner, both systems dealing with training the brain to eliminate cravings, focus better and lessen anxiety symptoms at the very source. Dr. Dobbs has an MS in Clinical Psychology, a PhD in Counseling Psychology and is finishing another Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology which will allow her to become a Licensed Psychologist in the near future

• Spanish

• Voted one of the top 10 Clinicians in GA in 2015.

• Neurofeedback to Lose Weight and Stop Cravings