Ratings for Dr. Peter Birek

Dr. Birek is one of the most thorough, intelligent, caring and competent medical professionals I have ever encountered over 50 years of doctor visits. He meets w/you to discuss in detail any planning. He then sends you a written transcript outlining the plan. In fact for my extraction and implant prep, I have a total of five letters. He referred me to an excellent practitioner who was just as competent. Additionally I want to add that Dr. Birek is among the kindest and most caring human beings I've ever met. Highly recommend him. A dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Birek and his handling of this sensitive gum surgery. He made me comfortable as he walked me through each of his tasks. He was gentle, thorough and kind. In the midst of healing now and post op will be in two days.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I've been dr. Birek's patient for over a decade: he has been one of the most kindhearted, helpful, knowledgable and trustworthy medical expert I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Absolutely wonderful dentist - thorough, listens, takes the time to explain thoroughly explain the procedure before and during each step of the way...and most important, he is very skillfull, very careful and takes his time to perform the procedure with precision and minimizing damage and discomfort.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013