Ratings for Dr. Chris Savidge

Chris is a talented and intuitive acupuncturist. He has good listening skills and adapts his work to both acute and recent events as well as longer term strategies. Chris also keeps well abreast of new developments and complementary practices. On the recommendation of a friend, I went to him after some gnarly back surgery that the traditional medical profession was unable to effectively address. With Chris' help, I was able to reduce and eventually eliminate all pain medication. The ambiance of Chris' service is calm and relaxing and I'd often fall into restful sleep during treatments. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

He used to work at Mahaya Health Clinic which has a nice staff, I heard he has moved so I don't know about the new staff. I used to go see him whenever I pulled my lower back and he would work wonders on me. I'd be back on track the next day. He is compassionate and has helped me for other ailments as well which have taken more time to resolve but proved to be helpful. His technique is gentle and he is an excellent communicator. I trust him and felt safe in his care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013