Ratings for Dr. Gary Victor

Phenomenal doctor and person, a rare doctor who takes the time to research for the best solution, rather than just guess what pill to prescribe. A true gem in the interior BC medical system.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am so lucky to have had Dr. Victor as one of the physicians involved in my recent post-surgical experience. He inspires confidence, and one just knows they are in good hands when he is on board. He is quite simply one of the best - caring, a listener with the answers one needs. You're in good hands when you have him overseeing your recovery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Victor was assigned to my care in April 2013 when I was transferred to KGH due to a serious infection in the pleural space around my right lung. Dr. Victor was a wonderful doctor; very knowledgeable and kind. I believe the other review on Dr. Victor is partially due to a lack of understanding about what an Internist does. While my treatment was certainly long and somewhat inconvenient - picc line for 5 weeks, with self-administered IV antibiotics for 3 weeks, while other doctors thought I would only need oral antibiotics - I am grateful that he is the type of doctor who takes a cautious approach to resolving health issues. As an Internist this is also expected of him. I should also mention that while in KGH I had great care from all the staff, and was told by many nurses that as Dr. Victor was assigned to me I was receiving the best possible care. I believe this is true as I have made a full recovery, and due to the nature of my illness a lot of that is due to Dr. Victor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This is by far one of the worst physicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet. He is arrogant and unhelpful with a knack at making sick patients feel worse about their prognosis and themselves.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013