Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Perlman

Dr. Perlman is an excellent provider and treating physician. He takes time to answer all my questions and discuss all of my treatment options regarding my thyroid issue. He really takes his time. I don't feel like he is trying to rush to get to the next patient. He makes me feel like I'm his only patient. Everyone in the office is amazing. They are nice and courteous. I love the way the entire office flows, from check in to checkout. I would recommend him to anyone with this condition.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr.Perlman is very compassionate and caring physician with excellent knowledge in his field. I highly recommend Dr.Perlman.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Perlman has been managing my blood sugars for the past 3 years. I followed his directions and my diabetes is now well controlled and I feel it added several years to my life. Thank you Dr Perlman--you're the best.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Extrememly knowledgeable. No sugar-coating. Lays it out as is. Appreciate his honesty and integrity. Has taken very good care of my mother.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

my first impression was that the doctor was serious but with lot's of knowledge. But after 1.5 Yrs visiting . i'm finally going to change . The staffing is the worst, They can never "reach you" even giving them 4 different numbers and 3 emails. Billing is messed up and they overcharge you and don't report to your health care insurance .BTW don't call cause they are going to put your call on hold for half an hour and after that hang on you! The Doctor is always rude and for the last 5 months i can tell he has been lacking personal care. Not going back

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Jeffrey Perlman is a very good doc and I would recommend you see him if you are having trouble with your diabetes

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr Perlman was very nice and I appreciated that he took the trouble to get to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

This doctor is rude, has a hostile attitude with patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I saw him January of this year. This guy has no bedside manners, very rude! I stopped going there.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I really liked this doctor. He was very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016