Ratings for Dr. D. Munkley

My new family Dr. and multiple Dr's. I've told about Dr. Munkley's conduct thinks he's a joke. I went in to get help for my life ruining anxiety disorder. He refused me cipralex and mocked my anxiety, told me there's no magic pill. Instead he said go get mental help. I've now been on cipralex for 6 months via my current Dr. It's changed my life. No more panic attacks. No more lightheadedness or feeling of being overwhelmed. The med has made me a functional person. Dr. Munkley knows very little.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

He is extremely responsive and helpful. He takes the time to listen and he believes you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Took our 4 year old son to the walk in clinic because it was a holiday and he was up all night crying, complaining that his ear hurt. After he checked him out he prescribed some medication and told me it tasted like bubble gum. I said my son doesn't like that taste, and he proceeds to tell me to mix it with something. Who wants a bubble gum flavoured liquid mixed with anything? Especially not a 4 year old. He then says if he won't take it then you'll have to force it as he's laughing. Wtf?? Force it? I'll neve take my son or any member of my family for that matter to him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

This was at the walk in clinic. I have had pain in my neck for 3 years. I specifically asked to not be prescribed drugs for my ailment. After x-rays and a few condescending comments he prescribed me an anti inflammatory. I had to request a second price of paper with acupuncture and massage. Might as well get something useful out of the 2 hour wait.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

The doctor was friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013