Ratings for Dr. Adam Dziemianko

Adam is the only Chiropractor in Hamilton I will trust. I have been to others who I felt were trying to rip me off and expected me to come three times a week for months to do unnecessary adjustments. He genuinely cares about each patient and will work with you to find and correct any problems you have.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I've been to other chiropractors and was in and out on each appointment trying the same techniques each time. Adam took his time with me to find the root of the problem and why it was being caused. He will help with getting rid of the pain and as well provide exercises that will help prevent the problem from happening again. Feel great since treatment and can exercise comfortably with out any pain.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very knowledgeable. Was able to ascertain as to what my problem area was in a matter of minutes. Extremely helpful. Solved an issue that has plagued me for years.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Went due to extreme leg pain, after 6 visits and home exercises I was shown was pain free!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr explained everything he was going to do to help my back pain, he was externally caring. After 4 visits my back felt great! No need for any medication! Would recommend Dr Dziemianko to family & friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Knows his stuff. Had my shoulder pain free in 4 visits and did not hound me to keep coming back once I was pain free.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013