Ratings for Dr. J. Richard Rees

What a sincere, sympathetic doctor! I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet Dr. Rees who helped so many individuals who suffer from dependence to opiates. He is very knowledgeable and understanding, but he holds you accountable. I'm so happy I my life now because of his help. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Drug Addicts go to this Doctor to get suboxone. He told my daughter that she could become addicted to it, if she was on it a long time. She was on it for a month. He also gave her clonazepam, which we have been told by a doctor in Arizona should never be taken with suboxone as it can cause respiratory depression. I was able to get my daughter out of Utah, brought her to Arizona and everyone I have talked to say's that this Doctor was very irresponsible in his distribution and education that he gave the Patient. This Clinic is only there for the money it can make on desperate people. She is now in a program to get off suboxone, this program only prescribes a needed amount, every week and then they check her to see if she is clean and has the proper amount in her system so she can taper off the drug. In Utah, with this Doctor she was given a months worth of 16 mg per day. I wish we had checked this program out better, but at the time, she was desperate and we were in another state.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013