Ratings for Dr. Bonita Coe

After seeing Dr. Coe for a few years, I've given up. Her "bedside manner" is terrible, she doesn't look at you, she just reads stuff from her computer screen, and instead of advising in a personal way, she gives you a printed handout with stuff anyone can find on the Internet. Every time I've left her office, I've felt like the visit was a complete waste of time and money. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I saw Dr. Coe at 35 weeks pregnant. She prescribed Sudafed for a cold. She advised had I not been pregnant that she would recommend Mucinex also but it was not recommended during pregnancy. I showed her that both my OB's website and another well regarded pregnancy website found Mucinex to be safe, to which she responded that I could take it then. I read that Sudafed was not safe during pregnancy. I called her office and a nurse called back and told me that Dr. Coe told me to contact my OB. I saw Dr. Coe only because my OB's office was closed during for the holiday. If she cannot recommend a proper OTC medicine for the common cold (actually, she twice improperly prescribed OTC medications), I would not trust her to diagnose anything properly. I was extremely disappointed with the level of care given and lack of response when she was challenged on both the ability to take Mucinex and her mis-prescription of Sudafed. Do not see Dr. Coe unless you are ok with sub-standard medical care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Great doc! Spent a lot of time with me. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013