Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Lo

My father went in for brain surgery a week ago and has been dealing with complications. Dr. Lo has been his ICU doctor and we are so very thankful for his expertise and drive. We have been very close to losing my father on several occasions but Dr. Lo would not give up. We are finally on a bit of an upward climb and we owe it all to his refusal to give up. He has been exactly what we needed and no matter what the outcome of my fathers current condition, we know that Dr. Lo and the team of doctors with him did everything they could to help my father. He is an asset to the Neurological Intitute and Hopsital, to medicine and to the world. Dr. Lo, if you ever read this.... thank you, you mean a lot to our family.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Such an excellent doctor. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and will spend time with you answering all your questions. You know your loved one is good hands.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

What an amazing doctor. Professional, kind, punctual. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

What a Doctor! and What a person! Extremely nice, professional punctual . Thank you D. Lo. V.D.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

We are now lucky in Montreal, this Gentleman works at McGill< and we are extremely great full. L. Mayne

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Lo was extremely helpful, he always answered my emails, and did an excellent job on my back surgery. He was compassionate, and always made himself available for email consultation. I'm sorry he's not still at St. Mike's.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013