Ratings for Dr. Shiv Sharma

Dr. Sharma allowed me to shadow at his clinic. I was able to learn the different aspects of Optometry as he was able to explain things clearly. He also has a great understanding of the underlying biology which he expressed in simple terms.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Sharma provided me with an excellent level of patient care, I am very happy with the Ievel of care I received. There is very cool technology at his office and he does a good job explaining about your eyes and their health. I wish more doctors were as pleasant and personable as he is.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was looking for a new eye doctor as my old doctor had retired. I looked around and found Dr. Sharma through a number of listings. After having my first eye appointment with him today, I can say that I am very satisfied with the service I received. I never felt as though I was rushed, throughout the appointment, and I got the sense that Dr. Sharma was interested and engaged in my health. At the end of my appointment, we even chatted casually about some of the science behind optometry and a few curiosities I had. I sought Dr. Sharma out as a doctor who, albeit younger, likely had the enthusiasm, interest, and professionalism that's becoming more-rare with professionals at the end of their career. He fulfilled all of my expectations, and I am appreciative. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone else who may be looking around for an eye doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I had a very thorough eye exam by Dr. Sharma and Im very happy with my new glasses. My insurance was was even billed directly - very convenient!

Submitted November 7, 2015

Submitted November 7, 2015

Very advanced technology is used at this office. A 3-D scan of the back of my eye was perfomred and Dr Sharma showed my that my blood vessels had leakage because of my diabetes. I've never had this type of checkup before.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Sharma took the time to listen to me regarding my concerns about my eye problems and help me understand them better. I'm very glad that he is providing me with eye care because he really cares about my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is very friendly , social , knowledgeable , and open to questions. would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Great doctor, is personable and very skilled. Will bring my whole family here.

Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Sharma removed a tiny piece of metal that was stuck in my eye for 3 days. I went to my family doctor beforehand who referred me here and I'm very happy now that my eyes finally feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014