Ratings for Dr. Nitsa Stylianou

I agree with most reviewers here. I first saw Dr S at the Mosman Practice and have been seeing her on and off since. I value my sessions with her highly. Kay T

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Behind that competent facade, is also a very compassionate person. I have a family secret that I know remains safe while we work through the maze and haze of feelings. Tilly R

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Stylianou has helped me greatly with panic. She recommended I record one session that was largely an educational one and I am glad she did. I find myself listening to it over and over again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

You come into therapy and you are essentially making an appointment with yourself. It is easy to become distracted with the role that significant others are having in your life. Dr Stylianou helped me stay on track, but she also allowed me to do the work, something only I could do. I decided early on that I would trust her and show my warts and all. That was the best approach for me. My therapist was my conduit, but I was allowed to express myself openly. I gave myself permission to be real.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I don't feel the same way about Dr Stylianou as the other reviewers here. I didn't get feel the wisdom that other people mention here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I can finally leave all that rubbish in my marriage behind with Dr Stylianou. Rooms are very comforting and revelations abound on her couch.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Stylianou is a very wise person. I was talking to her once and she said something that I will never forget. My response at the time was visceral - I felt the cells in my body shift. Strange thing to say, but it felt like more than just goosebumps.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr S is very kind. That's all I needed in a therapist

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I came to Dr Stylianou with a label. I'm only now starting to feel more and more like a person

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr Nitsa Stylianou has a brave way with words. I am always affected by her words, either to act on something or revise my thinking. She is brilliant

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013