Ratings for Dr. Danielle Sinclair

Danielle was a great help for me while I was pregnant. She gave me great suggestions for meals and considering I have a very restricted diet she made sure she gave me a good selection of food options. She helped me while I was having some great emotional challeges by reminding me what's most important and gave me some techniques to bring calmness and clarity to me. I believe that her guidance helped me have the wonderful pregnancy and delivery that i had. She has especially been an extreme help for me when it comes to my little angels health. My husband was once not a believer in alternative medicine but he's the first one to say "is there anything naturally you can give him?" He's seen how much she's helped us. The staff I have to say are so very pleasant and when they know I'm calling for my son they will ask what's wrong and then try their best to get him an appointment asap. Thanks Danielle for all your help!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013