Ratings for Dr. Raechelle Aranha

Most thorough eye exams I've ever had.... friendly and personable service. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I think she’s awesome! She does a great job, is knowledgeable and is very personable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

She aggressively pushed me towards an unusual prescription adjustment (lowering distance prescription to help with reading up close) that I clearly told her I wasn't interested in

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I found her to be immature and insincere. After seeing her, I went to see another eye doctor because I didn't feel confident in her exam, and sure enough, this second exam was much more thorough and useful to me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very pleased with my experience. She was very knowledgeable and gave me a solution to a tearing problem I had that no one had suggested in the 3 years I have been trying to solve the issue. Wish I'd known what she told me before I had an outpatient surgical procedure to try to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Very unprofessional clinic. I think everybody else's rating is false or made up. I do not believe this doctor was knowledgeable or professional at all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I dont know why she has so many positive reviews, found her below average. Just a generic eye exam, nothing too special.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Aranha was very knowledgable! She is very professional and helpful when suggesting glasses! I highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

She was alright. I found her unprofessional, but that may just be a sign of her young age.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015