Ratings for Dr. Raechelle Aranha

I found her to be immature and insincere. After seeing her, I went to see another eye doctor because I didn't feel confident in her exam, and sure enough, this second exam was much more thorough and useful to me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very pleased with my experience. She was very knowledgeable and gave me a solution to a tearing problem I had that no one had suggested in the 3 years I have been trying to solve the issue. Wish I'd known what she told me before I had an outpatient surgical procedure to try to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Very unprofessional clinic. I think everybody else's rating is false or made up. I do not believe this doctor was knowledgeable or professional at all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I dont know why she has so many positive reviews, found her below average. Just a generic eye exam, nothing too special.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Aranha was very knowledgable! She is very professional and helpful when suggesting glasses! I highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

She was alright. I found her unprofessional, but that may just be a sign of her young age.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

ONE OF THE BEST EYE EXAM I EVER HAD VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Aranha is by far my favorite optometrist I have seen. Prescriptions are always perfect and visits are quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Found this Dr. quite by accident, Walking in my neighbourhood mall and noticed her sign welcoming walk-in appointments. Entered the store and was immediately blown away by the extremely friendly and professional staff. The eye exam was like no other. A very pleasant experience and the follow up to my eye heath concerns were all very clear, concise and informative. Dr. Aranha has a great personality, friendly funny and makes you feel both at ease and appreciated. An exceptional human being.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. Dr arnha made me feel totally at ease. If you are looking for an eye doctor i highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014