Ratings for Dr. John R. Langlow

I miss Dr. Langlow so much. I started seeing him in 2008. I was so up set when I found out he was leaving! Sometimes I would talk to him for 30 minutes and he would listen. The meds he had me on worked good. When my marriage started falling apart, Dr. Langlow was very supportive. I thought my husband would try to use me going to see a psychiatrist against me,, so I talked to Dr. Langlow about that and he told me, there was no where in my files that said I was crazy, a bad mother or anything bad at all! He always took notes as I talked. Today I went to the psychiatrist I've been seeing and she changed one of my meds that was one that was helping me. I tried to tell her and she got smart with me! Dr. Langlow wasn't like that, he was laid back and very nice! I miss him so much.........

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The best psychiatrist I've ever had. Sadly he isn't practicing in my area now, and I am so upset by this. I was under his care for 2 years, and his knowledge of medications saved my life. He is missed!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Langlow saved my life. He spent 15-30 minutes with me at every appt and even over the phone when I was in a risis. Never asked me to come in more than necessary, but did have me come in more often during rocky periods. Always gave me options w meds - with pros and cons. If not for him, I wouldnt be here today.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Langlow III, for one year. He was of no help to me. He only spent on average 5 min. per vistit with me. He would have my chart in front of him, but never looked at it. He would ask me what medication I was taking? , did I want the dosage increased? or did I want to try something else? I would always say whatever he thought was best. I did know if increasing, or changing meds would help he's the doctor. The only thing he helped with was giving me something to help me sleep. But my regular doctor could have done that. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013