Ratings for Dr. Rajbinder Raina

I TOLD HIM IM A FREQUENT DRUG USER YELLED AT THREATENED TO KILL ME WANTED TO SLAP BEAT ME FIGHT ME RIGHT THERE I BEGGED AND PLEADED HIM FOR MERCY HE THEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED A FELLOW CO WORKER NURSE AND SAID IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT HUH SEXUALLY TOUCHING A NURSE . THREATENED ME WITH BLACK MAIL AND EXTORTION SAID HE WOULD TOUCH ME LIKE HE TOUCHED THE NURSE . VERY TEMPED DOSE WRONG THING AND DENY IT LIES OUT HIS TEETH .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

yelled me threatened to hit me with his fist slap me lied gave wrong advise untrustworthy jealous lier guy !

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Bad. Misdiagnosed me and kept on telling me simple things that I could do to fix my depression which clearly I would have done, or else I wouldn't have been seeing him. Eventually got hospitalized.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I'd been battling depression for many years and had seen many doctors however Dr. Raina is the only one who has taken an active interest in my life. I've made lots of progress. within the last year

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Not too bad of a doctor. Although maybe prescribe a little less and listen more to the patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

More concerned about the prescription drugs than listening to and assessing the patient

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014