Ratings for Dr. Christopher Smith

After much deliberation about how to deal with my anomalous right coronary artery, Chris performed open heart surgery on me in 20016. It was a very emotional journey with major decisions being made and Chris kept my husband and me informed every step of the way. No question was pushed aside and, by the time I finally underwent surgery, I knew I was in the best of hands. Thank you, Chris Smith, for giving me a life.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Repaired my mitral valve in october 2009 Chris is the most wonderful professional and human person I ever encountered, I don't think it passes a week with out thinking about Im for this wonderful life he gave back to me. Thanks Chris for me and my family

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Replaced my mitral valve with an artificial one and I was amazed at how smoothly the whole process went. Could not hope to find a more consummate professional. Courteous, respectful and empathetic.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I was very lucky to have Dr Chris Smith do my Aortic and Mitral valve replacement

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

My husband was facing a mitral valve replacement 5 years ago and luckily he was referred to a Cardiologist who arranged for Christopher Smith to operate. Chris explained what he was going to do and no question was a bother for him to answer. He worked brilliantly and repaired the mitral valve and to this day it works better than ever. Thanks Chris for being such an awesome and wonderful doctor and man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015