Ratings for Dr. Stephen Vincent

One reception (Tracey) very rude! Have never been less than 1 1/2 behind with patients. Dr Vincent is lovely but felt as though I was just a number, couldn't remember my name when I was sent away to Brisbane for tests by him. My specialist in Brisbane was not happy with that. his knowledge has really helped my condition though and I am very thank full for that!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

The best thorasic specialist I have seen. Love the bedside manner. Very carring doctor. One of the best who have ever managed me for my ahstma...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Hi Steve, just thought i'd let you know the pleurodesis you did is a failure. Thanks for that bro. A man with your knowledge should really know not to go ahead whilst multiple blebs and bulla are present, instead you have just masked the problem. I even remember bringing this to your attention. My lung has now collapsed again and is still half attached to the chest wall, I now have to have more surgery to remove all the Talc you have sprayed onto my lungs which is now set like cement. Arrrgh...... i'm so angry with you. Let's hope my quality of life is not effected....you will be forever remembered.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015