Ratings for Dr. Venous Salehi

Dr Salehi is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended her to my family and friends and they had a great experience as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Salehi for almost 2 years, and I have to say...she is simply the best, best, best. They offer chiropractic, acupuncture, and therapeutic exercise. She is very friendly, the office is immaculate, well decorated, comfortable and open. She is very good at explaining what is going on, low pressure and is just overall a great guy. She puts on heating packs on a massage table with electrical stim before treatment, and for me...its an instant nap and portal to muscle relaxation. Bravo! Parking is actually OK around the office and free. I used to go on my lunch hour. GREAT hours, flexibility and she's brought on another chiropractor to be in the office when she is at his other location in Thornhill...the other doc is also great. Your first consultation is free and he takes a variety of insurance plans.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013