Ratings for Dr. Delfino Di Mascio

I cannot recommend this amazing man enough. I actually carry his business cards with me to hand out. I used to detest my leg with its hideous vein. I now love it. I can't wait for summer to show it off. I went from a large clearly visible vein to no vein at all. My leg is smooth again. I must have called his office every week with questions on what I could do, they were always courteous and helpful. I'm sure they got sick of hearing from me but they were always extremely nice. If I ever need another varicose vein treated again I will definitely be using this wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have had vascular surgery by Dr Di Mascio and can only describe the whole experience and process as exceptional. He was very informative as to what was going to be carried out and the aftercare and follow up has been excellent.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr DiMascio, is a wonderful physcian, and has excellent bedside manner, my husband had a AAA and Dr DMascio was extremely knowledgable on the procedure and explained everything to us so we had peace of mind. His aftercare is wonderful and he certainly insures that he has time to answer any questions that you may have. When the graft coplased he was right on top of it and had William back in as soon as it was picked up. Thank you Delino, for giving me another 20 years or more with my William.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Sorry, apologies I left last message with no glasses on, it is mistake one star ⭐️ On all it should be 5 ⭐️Stars or more if you could have sorry . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr . Delfina Di Mascio, we can't thank you enough, he went above and beyond for my husband last year, he assistant in a back operation with dr darweesh al-khawaja , the best bed side manner , kept us informed and reassuring he is caring and you see he loves his job even came on a Sunday to check on him, one night he came at 11.00 pm . I wish he the best that he deserves, anyone who needs his help don't hesitate you are in the best hands and also caring. God bless you. And thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Delfino Di Mascio operated on my Husband recently to repair three aneurysms. immediately after surgery, while in recovery, Delfino suspected a blood clot in the leg, which was confirmed with an angiogram, so took him straight back to theatre and inserted a stent. My Husband then suffered a heart attack and Dr Mascio went above and beyond in liasing with cardioligists and put us in the hands of one of Australias top heart surgeons, who then performed a quadruple bypass. Our family will be eternally grateful to Dr Di Mascio for saving Peter's life, and I believe you would not find a more genuinely warm, caring, and above all, competent gentleman who gives so generously of his time, to see you through every step to full recovery. Thankyou Dr Di Mascio for being our Hero.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Delfino Di Mascio was my vascular surgeon during my back surgery, where I had an Anterior Fusion. Delfino assisted my Neurosurgeon Dr Renata Abraszko . Both exceptional specialists. Dr Di Mascio was wonderful , he made me feel at ease before I went into theatre. His bedside manner rates 10 out of 10. If there is anyone out there considering using Delfino don't worry he will look after you. His after care is exceptional too. Dr Demascio is a gentleman , who genuinely cares about your condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon. Dr Delfino Demascio is "The Best"

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

A very good access surgeon. He provided access for my Alif. He is thoroughly professional and has a pleasant bedside manner. 5 star surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had a splenic aneurysm and was referred to Dr Di Mascio. He was very thorough and decisive . Also found him to be very friendly and can't speak highly enough of him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services. .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Along with another surgeon, Dr Delfino Di Mascio saved my life by performing emergency surgery on me in the middle of the night after a burst appendix in 2009. Would not be here without him and I feel thankful towards him every single day, as does my family. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013