Ratings for Dr. Delfino Di Mascio

Sorry, apologies I left last message with no glasses on, it is mistake one star ⭐️ On all it should be 5 ⭐️Stars or more if you could have sorry . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr . Delfina Di Mascio, we can't thank you enough, he went above and beyond for my husband last year, he assistant in a back operation with dr darweesh al-khawaja , the best bed side manner , kept us informed and reassuring he is caring and you see he loves his job even came on a Sunday to check on him, one night he came at 11.00 pm . I wish he the best that he deserves, anyone who needs his help don't hesitate you are in the best hands and also caring. God bless you. And thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Delfino Di Mascio operated on my Husband recently to repair three aneurysms. immediately after surgery, while in recovery, Delfino suspected a blood clot in the leg, which was confirmed with an angiogram, so took him straight back to theatre and inserted a stent. My Husband then suffered a heart attack and Dr Mascio went above and beyond in liasing with cardioligists and put us in the hands of one of Australias top heart surgeons, who then performed a quadruple bypass. Our family will be eternally grateful to Dr Di Mascio for saving Peter's life, and I believe you would not find a more genuinely warm, caring, and above all, competent gentleman who gives so generously of his time, to see you through every step to full recovery. Thankyou Dr Di Mascio for being our Hero.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Delfino Di Mascio was my vascular surgeon during my back surgery, where I had an Anterior Fusion. Delfino assisted my Neurosurgeon Dr Renata Abraszko . Both exceptional specialists. Dr Di Mascio was wonderful , he made me feel at ease before I went into theatre. His bedside manner rates 10 out of 10. If there is anyone out there considering using Delfino don't worry he will look after you. His after care is exceptional too. Dr Demascio is a gentleman , who genuinely cares about your condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon. Dr Delfino Demascio is "The Best"

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

A very good access surgeon. He provided access for my Alif. He is thoroughly professional and has a pleasant bedside manner. 5 star surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had a splenic aneurysm and was referred to Dr Di Mascio. He was very thorough and decisive . Also found him to be very friendly and can't speak highly enough of him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services. .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Along with another surgeon, Dr Delfino Di Mascio saved my life by performing emergency surgery on me in the middle of the night after a burst appendix in 2009. Would not be here without him and I feel thankful towards him every single day, as does my family. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Emergency surgery at Westmead due to chemo induced thrombosis. Dr Di Mascio saved my leg through his skills and my spirit through his bedside manner. I can't speak highly enough of him and his team who operated three mornings in a row to save the leg. Follow-up consultations and continual testing of Peripheral Vascular Disease at his Norwest laboritories are pleasant fast and easy to do. His staff there are pleasant and very competetent at their jobs.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr Del is an amazing doctor. He saved my dad's leg and life when other doctors gave up. He is really easy to talk to and get along with. He explained things in plain English which helped us understand what was going on and called us when dad came out of the operating room. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013