Ratings for Dr. P Malevu

I have always postponed doing mammogram, solely because of the fear of the unknown and most ladies would say mammogram is painful. I had right breast discomfort,my GP sent me to this new radiologist practice in White House centre. Woo I had to face my fear. Receptionist gave me a warn welcome and I was given a brief counseling by the radiographer about the mammo examination. This eliminated most of the fear I had .shortly after the radiologist came in and she delivered the news that my mammogram was normal. It was such a relief. I could say counseling really helped. The practice is just near by on Stanger, one does not have to drive far for such things and there is no waiting period of weeks before one gets to know what is wrong with get body. I will recommend this radiology facility to all the ladies. Mammogram saves life.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I find this young and brilliant lady doctor so helpful, she is polite and appreciable. while she is scanning , she interacts with her patients. Even before you reach your doctor`s room, you already know what is wrong with you. She makes the medical jargon so easy to understand. The practice is well positioned, safe , lots of parking. Staff-professional .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013