Ratings for Dr. Katherine Elanie Dorland

Dr. Katie Dorland always takes the time needed to accurately diagnose and treat and/or provide referrals to specialists to treat pain ... knees, spine & lower back, hands/wrists & arms, whip lash, traumatic brain injury and posttraumatic stress disorder ... suffered in our horrific motor vehicle accident March 30, 2014, for which my wife and I continue to receive medical and psychological attention. Both of us owe a great deal to this amazing woman. Thank you Dr. Dorland ! William & Adele Yatco, Kanata

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Dorland is a wonderful Doctor! Very knowledgable and very caring and patient. She really knows how to make you feel comfortable in any situation. She always has a smile on her face and is ready to answer any questions you have. When we see her we never feel rushed at all. She is also very good with children. She is my sons practitioner and she always finds ways to make him laugh! Great doctor and I would highly recommend to her anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great doctor. Dr Dorland is always very kind and takes the time to deal with my medical needs. She never dismisses a symptom or health complaint. I needed to change my medications because of side effects. My previous Dr just dismissed my severe dizzy spells and told me I would get used to it. Almost 1 year later and I was still suffering from them. When I saw Dr Dorland, she took the time to figure out the issue and adjusted my meds so that I no longer have the dizzy spells.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014