Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Khan

Excellent clinician and person. He a very good, thorough and knowledgeable physician, researcher and teacher. He has been my cardiologist for over a decade and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I been a patient of Dr.Khan for over 5 years, and I must say he is an amazing Doctor and a decent human being. He always take the time to explained everything and answer any questions. I never had to wait more then 15 minutes, the staff are very friendly and helpful. M.A

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

excellent doctor, punctual and took the time to explain everything to me and did not judge just told me like it is which I appreciate. Although I am over weight he never judged me he just told me his professional opinion which I appreciated. He was very helpful and knowledgable. He is kind and caring and works hard and is through and excellent I have seen him for 10 years now and an exceptional doctor in his field. He arranged a stress test for me and when the whole nine yards. A very good doctor in my opinion. His staff where polite and he was punctual all the time.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013