Ratings for Dr. Beki J. Denman

My personal experience was Dr. Denman was an alright experience. I went to see her for my first child and I will not be going back after that. I think that she's just very awkward to me. She does ask if we have any other questions but other than that, she's in and out and doesn't really seem to take the time to build rapport. Before deciding to use her as my OBGYN, she had said that she was pretty flexible when it comes to delivery, but I didn't get it my way on the day of delivery. I was pretty annoyed by that. The nurse was kind enough to help us after she'd left the room.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I really like Dr. Denman. She's been my doctor for about 12 years and she's very personable. I never feel rushed and I truly feel she has my best interest at heart. I don't feel uncomfortable to ask her questions and she's not stuffy or judgmental.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

If Dr. Denman were not my doctor, I would not have my three completely healthy children. She is responsible and thorough. You choose a doctor to be your doctor, not your best-friend. I like that she is "all-business" but she is approachable and actually has a sense of humor. She's been my doctor for 16 years.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

DO NOT GO TO BEKI DENMAN. I was given an STD test my insurance didn't cover and I didn't know about because it's 'required' I found out after I received the bill. She also decided to do a blood test to see if I had blood clotting and would be able to use hormonal BC, that cost $3000 before insurance, and it took 2 seconds to get my blood drawn. She was NOT friendly or helpful and obviously just wants to make as much money as possible. Honestly, I get much better AND cheaper service at Planned Parenthood and at least they tell you what the costs are UP front!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I'm amazed that Dr. Denman has positive reviews on here. This is our first pregnancy and it's one of those things that you have high expectations for. Unfortunately Dr. Denman has not lived up to those. She is unfriendly, hasn't asked once if I have questions or concerns, if I do ask a question she acts like I am stupid for not knowing already. Overall it just hasn't been a positive experience. We definitely will not be going to her in the future and highly recommend that anyone else who is in the process of choosing an OBGYN choose someone who actually seems like they care about you.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I'VE HAD TWO BABIES UNDER HER CARE AND I'M A PHYSICIAN. SHE IS GREAT!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor.She is very caring and also understands what you are going through.I had twins and it was a high risk pregnancy.She made sure every concern was dealt with and deeply respected my wishes for delivery. I Thank her and the staff. Regards Mini. P

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I love Dr. Denman. She's delivered 6 of my children. She's also taken care of me through abnormal paps and other things. Several times she has called me herself with test results. The wait times have gotten much shorter also.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Denman was my OB/GYN for almost ten years. During that time I had an abnormal PAP result, which required removing a portion of my cervix. I was very close to cervical cancer at that time. This happened ten years ago, and my PAP tests have been normal ever since. Also since that time, I had three children - all delivered by Dr. Denman. I put my complete trust in her and everything was fine each time. She is concerned with your health and comfort and the health of your baby. We recently moved out of state and my most difficult decision was how to replace her with a new doctor in OH. The staff was also very kind and helpful. There was always a wait at each appointment, but given the fact that they are delivering babies and caring for a large patient population, I could accept it. She was always there for me when I needed her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Denman is extremely professional and knowledgable. She helped me through infertility and eventually delivered all three of my children. Although I have logged some hours in the waiting room, I do not mind at all and take this into consideration when scheduling my appointments. To all the ladies who waited patiently while Dr. Denman delivered my children THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Beki J. Denman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp