Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Khan

He is rude and incompetent...save yourself the heartache and find a real doctor

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

This Doctor, seems to be very aloof when he is in the room. He goes in the room you tell him what's wrong and he says "No, that's not what's wrong" and " I don't think you're having the symptoms" then he gives you something he thinks you need to help something you don't have. I've had this Doctor three times and all three times he is very rude! Walks in the room and does what I said previously. Then walks out. Does't ask if that's all you need. Isn't attentive and seems to want more clients than actually help the clients(by the way he rushes his consultations) He doesn't listen to the patient or what the issue actually is. I'm very disappointed with this Doctor and no longer go to Marana Health Care facility because although he is not my Doctor every time I go they have him see me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very controlling; will not even schedule a routine lab test during a routine visit; must schedule a return visit, no matter how inconvenient. Forms to be filled out? Must schedule another return visit. And, refuses to continue prescribing long term pain medications established by other physicians after extensive observation, examination and history. Made me feel as if he could care less about the patient. Does not even do a cursory examination during a routine visit. No listening to heart or lungs. No examination of site of injury. I cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013