Ratings for Dr. Molly M. Garau

I am surprised at her rating. I have been with this practice all my life(Dr Stephens delivered me). In the the past they were horrible about being on schedule. BUT that was how they were. I was 3 minutes late for my appointment but not a problem because people were in line to sign in when I walked in to the waiting room. When it was my turn to register in the receptionist said she would need to see if we needed to reschedule -- since I was 6 minutes late. There was a man behind me who was not happy about how long it had taken him to register and about possibly having to reschedule. The CSR came back and told me I would have to reschedule for another day. Yet told the gentleman that his male doctor would still see him for his appointment. The CSR said that it was each doctors decision as to what they wanted to about tardiness. NOW I was 3 min late when I walked I their door and they were already running late in the waiting room at that time. And the fact that some doctors did an some didn't follow the same rules on punctuality. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Has been my pcp for two decades. Feel very lucky to have her. Knowledgeable,empathetic and atually gives a darn about pt. Wonderful physician

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Today I rated Dr. Garau on Broad Ripple Family Physician's site. When I went to her personal site, I was compelled to respond. I became D.Garau's patient years ago, after Dr. Boling's death. I have found her to be genuinely compassionate. She listens attentively, offers options when appropriate and involves me in the decision making process. I have seen her for very routine matters to issues that were urgent. Her demeanor and empathetic nature are consistent. Dr. Garau's popularity speaks for itself. I have been wanting a friend of mine to see Dr. Garau. Yet, due to her popularity and part time schedule she was not taking on new patients. Understandable. Today I called the office - and she is now taking on new patients! There may be a few weeks wait, okay. I just e mailed my friend with Dr. Garau's phone # and hope she calls. Until today, I have never rated anybody. I'm glad I did. Most people never receive too many compliments, sincerely, clb.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I can't believe the other reviews I am seeing. I used to go to Dr. Garau and I thought she was a horrible, insincere doctor. I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to see her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I absolutely adore her!!! She has been my doctor for almost 14 years. She is knowledgeable, honest, and thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone. You can tell that she really loves her job.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Garau is wonderful. She not only LISTENS to what I have to say but has also taught me alot about health issues so i'm not always making unessecary appointments. I have recommended her to 6 new patients to date!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

We love Dr. Garau! She takes care of my entire family, even my husband and boys. She is thoughtful and gracious. It is easy to talk to her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Garau is wonderful! She tries hard to run on schedule, yet takes her time with each patient. Her appointments are 15 minutes, rather than the typical 10, and if it seems complicated, she'll allot 30 minutes. She truly seems to care. The only negative is that because she is so popular and works a reduced schedule, it can be hard to see her at the last minute. However, she's so caring and good at explaining things that it's worth it. My entire family goes to her. She should teach so that med students would have her as a model of what a dr. should be.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Molly M. Garau's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)