Ratings for Dr. Erin Foster

I have seen both practitioners here, and I would reccomend both. The office is very nice, and they are very accommodating with appointment times. With my schedule I needed after work and weekend times, which they offer.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Erin is compassionate and warm, ive had excellent results with her treatments. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

This was my first time getting acupuncture, and Erin was so kind. She was extremely caring and compassionate, and I've already seen great results after only a few visits. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Erin Foster's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen both practitioners here, and I would reccomend both. The office is very nice, and they are very accommodating with appointment times. With my sch..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Erin was warm and compassionate, and obviously very well trained. I could not have asked for a better experience."

October 7, 2014