Ratings for Dr. Rubina Ahmed

look, I know things are different from one person to another in regards the relationship patient and dr., one thing I can say honestly there's no dr. that is able to diagnose you with a magic stethoscope, I'm not over overweight but I've a list and if it was not for Dr. Rubina, believe me I would of being lost in the system and probably lost my job, I got good care from everyone in the office and I'm always looking forward to meet dr. Rubina again, fortunately I'm doing a lot better.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am 25 years old, I went to this doctors for a pelvic and physical exam. I have seen her 9 time within one month. For possible breast cancer because she found lumps when there wasn't any, for high blood pressure which I don't have. she sent me to a sleep doctor because my tonsils were a little swollen and she saw fat around my neck. The sleep doctor told me I am good and that I didn't have sleep apnea. she has me on 4 medications for which she never told me what they where for I had to google. She has me on a diabetes medication and I am not even an diabetic. I am a big women and she told me I needed to join weight watchers (How rude) . she doesn't have a very good doctor-patient relationship. the wait time for an office visit is about 3 hours. I am on 4 different meds for random stuff but all my organs are in perfect condition. the only thing wrong with me is that I am over weight. I feel she seen that I was big and thought I had all kind of problems which I don't.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

You will never find a more compassionate, knowledgable and honest Dr. She has guided me through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Ahmed has always been there when I needed her. She is very good and has helped me

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Very kind and thorough, I see her every year

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Instead of diagnosing me she treated all of my 6 symptoms with 6 different medications.....for a 25 year old! Upon switching doctors I received a proper diagnosis and am able to care for it without medications.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Rubina Ahmed's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1990)

Sagamore Health Network