Ratings for Dr. Martha C. Wu

Dr. Wu has the most understanding and comforting bedside manner. I have struggled with Whitecoat syndrome and she put me at such ease that my bp was completely normal. That hasn't happened in a Dr office environment for a long time. I told her about my anxiety and she was so understanting. She was understanding and said that if I was nervous the during the entire visit that it would be ok...we would work through it. That alone made me feel completely at ease. I have moved around quite a bit and experience had many different doctors and she tops the list. I feel so fortunuate to have found Dr. Wu and am proud to say she is my primary care physician because I know she truly cares.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Wu's for 9 years and I love her. I've had mild to moderate problems over the years, some required referrals, and had always got help for my conditions to my satisfaction, sometimes from the other doctors that are available at that practice. I had recommended Dr. Wu to my friends and relatives. sorry to hear the loss of the other rater.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Warning: Doctor Martha Wu is incompetent. She misdiagnosed my mom. She kept telling her she was depressed and ignored her pleas for help. I begged her to put her in the hospital and she told me she wasn't sick enough. Ten days later she took her own life. Is she sick enough now, Dr. Wu? My mother had a severe case of fibromyalgia and her health and life deteriorated right in front of Dr. Wu's eyes. Yet Dr. Wu treated her as someone in denial of depression and totally disregarded her opinion of her own condition and her as a human being in need. She's definijtely not in this business to help people. She was very cold and condescending with my mom. Had she listened to her, she would have seen that mom was right...she knew her own body and just wanted a medical professional to help her figure it out. Instead of compassion she received anautopsy. Martha Wu did not care enough to take the time to listen to my mom. Mom went through hell. Now I'll never see her again.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

i went to her for a physical and she was great - very caring and knew her stuff. Very happy w/her and she spent a lot a time w/me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Martha C. Wu's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Needham, MA