Ratings for Dr. Nathan A. Peterson

Although Dr. Peterson seems OK when it comes to making adjustments, I'll never return to this clinic again. I had been going regularly for about two months. Then one day I arrived. The receptionist was acting really strange. Her voice had a whiny quality, and she was having difficulty communicating. I had to ask her lots of probing questions. Eventually I was able to determine that there was a problem with my insurance. Then she said that because of this the doctor wouldn't see me. While we were having this conversation the doctor quickly slipped past us and wouldn't meet my eyes. I was upset that they waited until I was in the office to cancel my appointment; that just seemed wrong. Anyway, I asked her if she had called the insurance company to find out what the problem was. She said they had, and the insurance company told them they'd call back, but they never did. When I got home I called my insurance company. They looked it up right away, (without having to call me back,) and told me the chiro's office had made a billing error and they wouldn't be paid until they corrected it. I expected the chiro to call back in a day or two and apologize, but that never happened.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014