Ratings for Dr. Stacy Bone-Rapp

Office was very warm and welcoming. I had a lot of questions and Dr. Stacy spent a lot of time going over them with out making me feel like I was rushed. I will refer everyone here!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Since my mom decided to come one time and ask a lot of questions, the so called staff has been giving me the cold shoulder. Another thing is I may not be in pain when I get there but I leave with a lot of pain like she is trying to hurt me. One last thing if my dr and attorney said I just need 1 session a week, that does not mean calling my attorney and telling her different my attorney did get chewed out for giving Stacy and Jessica any info for it's none of their business.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I fell and injured my tailbone while extremely pregnant. She has totally helped me with managing my pain in a very short time. My pain has gone from excruciating to a dull ache in only a weeks worth of visits. I never wait when I'm in the office, the most I've waited, so far, was 15 minutes. Her and her staff are very pleasant, which is really important when you're in pain. I would recommend her a thousand times. She even offered to come to me while I'm in labor, if any problems arise due to my injury. That put my mind completely at ease, though I'm hoping I won't need her to, but the fact that she offered meant a lot to me, and made me feel like she really cares about my well being!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014