Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Bielski

Dr Bielski has been my physician for 22 years. I have high expectations due to my extensive critical experience, three national nursing certifications(critical care/peri operative) and MBA. She has always listened to my concerns, taken excellent care of my three children and husband. I am fortunate to have her as my PCP!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Very friendly but I don't feel she is very compassionate or understanding when it comes to pain. She admittedly doesn't like to prescribe pain medications and considers it a last resort and even then doesn't want to. I suffered and missed work as a result of her unwillingness, other than this she is great.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Extremely thorough. She takes the time to know her patients very well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

DR. WAS SEEN FOR EMERGENCYS WHEN MY REGULAR DOCTOR WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE. I SAW HER SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS. VERY CARING AND HELPFUL

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Bielski's office always gets me in the same day if my son is ill. They return calls, and don't take chances with pediatric cases. She's only in M-W, so we have to see other doctors on Thurs. and Fri., but the others have been good, as well. Excellent nurse practioner on staff, also. She loves kids. Front office staff often seems harried and person answering the phones could be more polite (and this goes for just about any of the several they've had answering it in the last 4 years).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Very compassionate, she listens to what you tell her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Suzanne Bielski's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1989)