Ratings for Dr. Konstantin Gromov

I was accommodated within 8 hours at Glen Periodontics by dr. Gromov. That was my first visit with the new doctor and I did not expect much. When I left less than an hour later after a complicated extraction I couldn't remember if I had actually just had my wisdom tooth extracted, or caught up with an old friend. Dr. Gromov is caring, kind, professional, warm, and gentle with great sense of humor and he made me feel comfortable within minutes. My tooth was extracted so fast that I could not believe it. He called me later that evening just to check in and see how I was feeling and to make sure I'm following the instructions. That was really nice. Not having dental coverage while being "poor student" sucks, and they were incredibly compassionate and accommodating to my budget, interested in forming a true, solid client base rather than focusing just on making a quick buck. The staff is great - helpful, friendly, reliable, and refreshingly pleasant to deal with. My appointment was a great experience, and I will recommend Dr. Gromov to everybody I know.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015