Ratings for Dr. Romeena Tejiram

In over 50 yrs of Drs I have never been more impressed with a Dr. ! Her caring attitude, her willingness to listen, help & find a solution is top notch. To me her knowledge & helpfulness is rare in the medical field.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I look forward to my follow-up visits with Dr. Romeena. She takes her time, allows me to ask any questions on any issues I have concerns about. I came to be a patient after a ER visit and because I didn't have a PCP at the time FL Hospital referred me to her. That was almost two years ago. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. Very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Excellent care! Very thorough and takes her time to get to know the patient, isn't in a hurry to rush off to the next patient. The staff is very professional and always return calls promptly. It's refreshing to meet a young doctor who has the 'family practice' attitude.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I love the DR and one of the nurses. Front desk and when I call in for appointments are just not very "happy" they never smile and seem to not want to be there. Just wish front desk was more welcoming and at least acted like they cared.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Tehran is taking excellent care of my elderly mother. She has gone above and beyond to ensure my mother gets the best care and that I her daughter understand her condition. She is always available when we have a prescription need. I have never felt rushed at an office visit and have even received calls from her discussing any concerns. Her staff is absolutely the most wonderful and caring I personally have ever seen. :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful, they go the extra to get information for you

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Romeena Tejiram, saved my life I was suffering an acute condition on my very first appojntment . I visited the ER early I was treated and released with no relief from my breathing difficulties, the best thing happened to me they gave me a referral to see Dr. Tejiram Dr.Tejiram

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tejiram to all of my friends and family who are looking for a new PCP. Dr. Tejiram is caring, knowledgeable, and patient and she has hired a staff that compliments her well. This is the best doctor's office I have ever been to. Close to work and home, very little wait time, and a group of AMAZING individuals who care about what they do. She is the perfect example of what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Tejiram and her staff are very professional and caring. They've always provided me thorough customer service and I appreciate all they do.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Tejiram, for the first time in 20 years finally a doctor that actually cares about her patients. My son and my wife started seeing her too and all they have is great things to say about her. The staff at her office is also awesome and they all work as a team. She has been the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015