Ratings for Dr. Luke O. Nichols

Dr. Nichols as an Awesome! My children love him. He is hands down the best Pediatrician in Wichita!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

He is truly an amazing pediatrician. I moved to the other side of town, but he is worth the drive

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Both of my kids go to Dr. Nichols. I absolutely LOVE him. He listens to every little thing, takes his time, he doesn't rush you and he just truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help and answer questions. I've called him before after hours on call during an emergency and he was so helpful. Helped calm me down and advised me step by step on what to do. I truly wish he was just a regular doctor so I can see him but I can't. I would recommend him to everyone! He's truly the best and his staff is just as amazing!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have lived in 4 states with my kids and, thus, have had the opportunity to meet with many different pediatricians. I can tell you, without out a doubt, that Dr. Nichols is the best Dr. for kids I have ever seen! Not only is he wonderful with working with the kids and making Dr. appointments fun, but he is fantastic at listening to the parents concerns as well. He never has "one foot out the door" like so many others in medicine. No matter how many patients he has waiting, he always treats my kids like they are the most important people of his day!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Nichols totally missed the ball in diagnosing ADHD. He told me that if my child could sit still and watch television that she was not ADHD. When she began to develop anger issues, he counseled me to be a more firm disciplinarian. I found Dr. Nichols to have a great rapport with young children, but to know less than I do about behavioral issues. His nurse Beverly was always very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Nichols is the best dr ever. My kids absolutely love him and dont mind going to the dr :-). I hope he doesnt retire till my kids are 18 :)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Nichols is the best. He always took the time to listen to both me and my children's concerns. As my kids grew older, he never talked down to them and always made them feel comfortable. When my kids turned 18, they didn't want to leave him. My daughter trusted him so much, she wanted him to do her 1st. female exam. He politely said she was an adult now, and it was time for her to move on. Loved him and hope my grandchildren will be able to be his patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Nichols is very helpful and great with children when they are sick.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I had a top rated pediatrician growing up in Topeka never thought another could match until I met my granddaughters. He listens, cares and shows it, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, I am grateful and know they are in good hands with Dr Nichols.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Nichols for 6 yrs and both my kids love him. My 5 yr old even said "he is the best doctor in the whole world". My only wish is that I could find a doctor for myself that is as patient, kind and understanding as Dr. Nichols.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Luke O. Nichols's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1996)

Multiplan