Ratings for Dr. Mark Braunstein

Dr. Braunstein is no longer at this location. I am trying to locate him to continue as a patient. Anyone have a new location?

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I think Dr. Mark is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. Not only does he know what he is doing, he found what was wrong with me, after 2 other doctors I spent years with never did. I like his approach to medicine, his laid back approach, made me feel at ease. I even had my son transferred to him. Love this Doctor! MARK b

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Horrible staff....Dr is ok, but the staff really runs the place over in the office. So if you need records, medications etc...good luck!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I really like Dr Braunstein but I can't stand the unprofessional rude office staff. They turned me away in the pouring rain because I was 16 minutes late. I am 85 years old and can hardly walk. I am looking for a new Doctor because of his STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I really like Dr. Braunstein; he is very thorough and knowledgeable. There seems to be a lot more turnover in his staff than there used to be, which is sort of unfortunate. I have recommended Dr. Braunstein to many of my friends and colleagues who have been on the hunt for a good dr. Early appointments are much more punctual; this seems to be the case with every doctor office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr Braunstein has always made the greatest effort to find out what was wrong with me and he always tries to ease my pain immediately if possible. He very carefully monitors the many meds I am on to make sure they are compatible. he has a very friendly, caring manner, and I always feel that my health matters to him. His front office staff is not always as helpful, and seems to change a lot. He is my favorite Dr!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

If you want to be kept waiting for an hour, deal with the rudest, most unhelpful and irresponsible staff. If you want to call the doctor's emergency line because you're having a panic attack, only to have your call unanswered, well then, dr. braunstein is your man.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Mark Braunstein's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI