Ratings for Dr. William J. Brady

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Brady's for 7 years. We have found him to be very sensitive, caring and compassionate toward her health concerns and thoughtfully responsive to our questions. He gives us referrals when we seek medical advice outside his areas of expertise. When we call to talk to him directly & he is unavailable, he always calls back & often it's from his home after work. This shows us true dedication to his patients & medical practice. On the occasions when Mom has needed medical care & Dr. Brady was unavailable, we have been completely satisfied with the service of the on-call doctor who has taken his place. We would highly recommend Dr. Brady & this UC Davis Medical Group.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I have used Dr. Brady for the last 10 years. I have found him to be very knowledgable and willing to take the time needed to answer my questions and address my needs. He has never shied away from discussing my health concerns and has treated my health issues promptly and satisfactorily. He has not hesitated to refer me to specialists when necessary, though not in my opinion excessively.His staff are great. I've never had any issue getting appointments scheduled. I would not hesitate to recommend him or his staff to family or friends.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Brady seems like a nice man but he and a collegiate apparently volley patients back and forth between Internal medicine and the Family practice office in a battle of hot potato and I was caught in the middle. This is documented by my the insurance company knows very little about his job.he neglected to inform me of a pneumonia shot for patients at risk and I became very ill. He had no idea what antibiotics to administer when I did get sick. Once I asked if I could use Restasys if I had my tear ducts had been blocked and told me he had no idea what it was. When I made a complaint his office manager became actively vengeful and actually told me I could not have a flu shot. It went down hill from there.My Insurance Company rates their office with an overall D, go figure.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. William J. Brady's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA