Ratings for Dr. Jianxun Zhou

Dr. Zhou was pleasant. However, as far providing me help for the issue that I went to him for, he did nothing for me, except cost me $200. In a nutshell, he looked at an MRI that was 5 years old, (that MRI from 2012 was based on a different type of pain that I was experiencing), and then tested my reflexes, range of motion, asked for my "pain number", and then told me I had arthritis and scar tissue. He then sent me on my way by telling me to keep doing what I'm doing, (which is being active with Yoga, Hiking, Core Strength Exercises, etc.. I'm not disputing that he "might" be accurate, but he did nothing to demonstrate it, and he told me to keep doing what I am doing, but yet I'm coming to him for help, because what I'm doing is obviously not enough. I take no medications and have had zero surgeries, and I'm looking for neither at this time. Basically, I guess I was wanting to know for certain what is going on that is causing this new, but different pain that I have, so that I can come up with a game plan to help alleviate the issue. I'm 45 and I'm not looking to feel like I did when I was 20, but I definitely want to get back to some other activities that I can no longer do, which I should still be able to do at some level, even if it's not to the level of someone in their physical prime. Dr. Zhou is a neuro physician. I am now going to be seeing an Ortho, sports medicine related physician. Fingers crossed! :-)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017