Ratings for Dr. Salem Benbadis

Rude, thinks he is God and knows everything. He should play tennis rather than deal with people

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

He has zero bedside manner didnt listen to what I was saying he comes off very condescending ask me multiple times why I was even there and told me stopping my medication would not have any withdrawals or side effects don't waste your time

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

The worst Doctor I ever visited. He went against my significant other why she take me to him. He told her (front of me) that he has more than 100 like me. And that was the visit and went out. It is that a proper behave or normal Doctor to act like this and get paid on top of this by the insurance. How they became Doctors is the question ?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I love Dr.Benbadis!!!!!!!!!!! If you know what's best for you/your loved one, you will make this man your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Benbadis is an excellent doctor, however I feel his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. In too much of a hurry, short, didn't seem very caring. Not a very good experience for me at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Sr. Benbadis is one of the best Drs I have ever been with. He is certainly knows and treats the patient in a very respectful way. I am so glad and thankful for all his care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr.B is awesome, I finally feel cared about by a doctor. Not that all the other doctors did not care but docB doesn't believe in pushing pills. I thank God for his knowledge and staff, esspecially TGH!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Salem Benbadis's Credentials

• Univ De Nice, Uer De Med, Nice, France (Grad. 1987)

Health Net