Ratings for Dr. Eamonn M. Mahoney

Dr. Mahoney addressed my issue. Had back surgery based on the use of x-Ray and MRI facts. Four days after surgery I feel I picked the right Doctor and the best care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Mahoney has been exceptional and by far the best surgeon I have seen. He diagnosed me different from other surgeons and actually saved me from having an unnecessary surgery. He spends ample time with me on every visit, listening and explaining everything to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back issues.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This doctor only wants to deal with physical therapy. He doesn't want to do medications or surgery saying it won't work. He is very short with you. I already had X-rays that showed that I have a herniated disc. He still wanted to more X-rays saying that he called the other doctor that took the X-rays and said that they were inconclusive. His staff doesn't care and the place was dirty.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Eamonn M. Mahoney's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Los Alamitos, CA