Ratings for Dr. Kangmin D. Lee

Dr. Lee operated on my father's spine tumor and took away all of his neck pain. He was compassionate and explained everything and giving us all the details of the surgery

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

He is an excellent doctor. I am very grateful because he saved my life. He is the first doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Wonderful Doctor. He saved my life and was there for my family.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Wonderful Neurosurgeon. Easy to talk to. Answered all my questions. Did a exceptional work on my brothers brain tumor. I felt confident my brother was in good hands. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Highly Recommend for Spinal Fusion. Dr Lee is a good communicator.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Lee operated on my mother and removed her brain tumor. The tumor is benign and he was able to perform a complete resection. She is fully recovered and feels back to her old self. He was so wonderful with all of us and we are forever greatful

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very thorough with a pleasant manner. No wasted time during the appointment. Made sure I understood what was being discussed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

He's the best surgeon he made me walking again. I had abscess on my spine and he said to me I will take good care of you and that meant a lots to me because I felt confident that I will wake again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I am a competitive athlete on the national, formerly international, level. I had a freak accident and damaged my C5-C6, spinal chord, totally severed my anterior longitudinal ligament, and was paralyzed in both arms. Dr. Lee performed the emergency discectomy and fusion. Six months later the CT scan indicates I'm healed. Aside from needing to continue strenthening exercises, my range of motion is nearly 100%. Dr. Lee is awesome. I have my life back and on top of that hope to resume training and competing over the next 6-12 months.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent, compassionate and knowledgable, as well as patient. Did a spectacular job on my neurosurgery...and performed it in a minimally invasive way so as not to affect my hair!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017