Ratings for Dr. Frederick K. Shieh

good job, did my colonoscopy which went well, very pleased with results, is located in livingston nj now, i followed him from his old office in ny

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Incredibly caring and knowledgeable. So glad that I'm under his care. Called me with test results immediately because he knew how worry I was. He makes you feel safe and that he can fix the issues.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Took care of me in the hospital and things went well. I was having some bleeding and he found the source and fixed it

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I had a good experience with this doctor. I was having a routine colonoscopy and everything went well which is all I can ask for

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Took his time to discuss different options and explained everything. Liked how he let me take part in the decision making as I know my body and what it needs. Had seen several other doctors but he was the one I chose to having my testing done with and it was a painless and stress free experience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Found him to be very caring and attentive, and figured out my stomach problems where several other doctors were not able to. He performed the procedures I needed very competently and I was very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Worst Doctor. Does not care about a patient, very relaxed, does not order the proper tests and very difficult to get tests results from him. When I show up at his office to get the results, his office staff could not find them and was told the doctor was not in the office-it was a lie because when I insisted on getting the test results the doctor appeared. He is very young and does not have the experience to diagnose a medical problem

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Frederick K. Shieh's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Oxford