Ratings for Dr. David Austin

Excellent care and great manner with patients. I have seen him twice and both times the best care

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

dr austin is an amazing Emergency doctor. he has been great for my family and their care

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I was admitted to MSH ER Monday December 30st suffering from the viral flu since December 26th. Dr. Austin was professional, caring and thorough. He ran many tests and treated me with IV's including morphine and gravol to make me more comfortable. I was amazed at his kindness and professionalism. His calming manner made me feel better despite how sick I really was. I later found out through my family doctor that Dr. Austin is the Chief of Staff at MSH and how blessed I was to have seen him. He is a huge asset to the hospital and a grand ambassador. Thank you Dr. Austin, nurse Gillian and nurse Basil. I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He treat patients very bad at Stouville emergency,I have noticed other doctors there more helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013