Ratings for Dr. Andrew Daly

Dr. Daly has a very reassuring and kind nature that goes about him. He delivers bad news/results with grace and compassion. I was with my Mom when he met with us and his excellent knowledge, ability to think quickly and consider all options, along with his caring and attentive, intuitive personality helped her cope with hearing the news of my health.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Great experience every time I see Dr Daly. He took the time to diagnose my tricky condition and didn't delay in changing the treatment plan until the right one was in place. I would highly recommend him to anyone for his pleasant, demeanour as well as his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have had Dr.Daly since June 2015 when I was diagnosed with stage4 Lymphoma. Dr. Daly explained everything to me and has always been extremely understanding, compassionate and caring in all our discussions. Not only that but after 6 moths of the chemotherapy he recommended for me, I am now in remission and undergoing maintenance treatments for the next 2 years. I have complete faith in Dr. Daly and his staff who have always treated me like my life matters and I sincerely appreciate that. Everyone at Tom Baker has been outstanding and make a terrible time just a bit better with their smiles and compassion. Thanks you all. Frank (Francis) Poissant

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been going to him now for two years in that time he has been on time for his appointments he knows what he is doing. Great job. He listens to you he doesn't rush you out of the office I feel I am in good hands .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Daly has been my Physician since 2008. He has been kind, compassionate and listens intently to my questions. He pulls up the chair and looks you square in the eye and shows that he cares. I would hope that those with complaints would, considering the fight they are in with Cancer find the same compassion that Dr Daly shows to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

No faith in this Dr. He is so blase with my husbands cancer and we have requested a requisition be sent to the fertility clinic for a month now, and nothing has been done. We are currently trying to get into another specialist, hopefully someone who cares and realizes that their patients are actual humans.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I know what the person below means, I have felt a deteriation in Dr Daly over the last year. I owe my life to him, he is a fantastic doctor, caring, invested in you as a patients - well until 18 months ago and then started to feel uneasy about telling him how I was really feeling as he looked like he could do with some healing himself. It was bad as when you have cancer, if you don't push for your treatment, you don't make it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Wish I knew more about him when I got transfered from Hemo/Onc. Dr Allan Jones to Dr Daly. He has some good qualitues which have deteriorated over the last two years. I no longer trust him. I haveconxidered this for some time and now am moving to Dr Lategan if hewill take over my case file.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Top notch doctor, stand up guy. Very knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic. You Couldn't get a better doc.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014