Ratings for Dr. Christian A. Unick

I really am so grateful for getting referred to Metro Pain Associates it is one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time Dr.Unick and his P.A. assistant are great they are the most COMPASSIONATE and really care about the patient I have been to in a long time he has a GREAT GAME PLAN for me and for once in my life I actually feel so much hope and I just really wanted to let you know how grateful I am you 2 are truly a GOD SEND for me the injections are working wonders for me...I just wanted other people out there to know there are really Doctors and P.A.'s that really care and want to help you and they do not make you feel bad for the pain that you suffer they really want to help you lead a productive and normal life as possible..Also all the people who work there always GREET you with a SMILE and are really professional....I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is going thru chronic pain please go see Metro Pain Clinic it was really the BEST THING THAT I EVER DID...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013