Ratings for Dr. Jamie Cyriac

I had gastric bypass surgery at TEGH over 6 yrs ago. Thank you Dr Cyriac for changing my life for the better. The whole experience with him and the hospital was wonderful. I felt like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had gastric bypass surgery a year ago on the third of June 2015 and let me tell you it was the best thing I ever did! before surgery i was 2060 pounds with high blood pressure, cholesterol and border line diabetes since the surgery it is all gone and I weigh 152 pounds and still losing!!!!! the best choice I have ever made!!! Dr. Cyriac is the best and did an excellent job. Since the surgery I have been to Cuba twice and have a job in mental health and justice which I love, None of this wouldn't of happened without the surgery. Thank you Dr. Cyriac I would be a mess if I hadn't gotten the surgery, Now my life is worth living and all my depression is gone If you want this surgery,its alot of work but worth all you go through to reach your goal. It literally changes your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015