Ratings for Dr. Godfrey Baumgard

34 years ago he treated my son for jaundice after birth. He was rude and unkind to me. In front of nursing staff he told me I was selfish, immature and "a silly woman." I was shamed and ridiculed to tears. 34 years later I am still traumatized and angry about my treatment at the hands of this arrogant, rude man.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

severe child complications after his cover up lies with his buddy reckless obstetrician dr frinton who intentionally damaged newborn life. arrogant and insulting. illegal both. experts to the college of b.c.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

dr baumgard and the college were untruthful about the mismanagement of the birth and the birth injury of our grandchild by dr frinton...shocking and discriminating, damaging the child's life. I don't know how the can look in the eyes of their loved ones

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I remember him years ago when my grandson sustained birth trauma and when I politely asked him about some information he told me -"storm in a cup of tea" - turned around and left. Arrogant and didn't care to tell me the important and true facts.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing pediatrician was my doctor for 16 years. He is funny, kind and so smart I hope to bring my child there when I have one. He knows how to talk to kids and parents and makes kids feel respected, welcome and warm. He really can make both child and parents laugh too. He listens to children and adult questions with respect. Great doctor highly recommend. Best pediatrician in the business. He has my complete trust and confidence. His wife is a lovely receptionist as well.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013